Monday, July 16, 2007

I feel your pain and I return it with a renewed sense of outrage.

New Wes Anderson movie coming out in September (supposedly)- "The Darjeeling Limited".



This is good news! It has something to do with India, and also a train. Just look at that picture, won't you. Some things I saw this weekend: the dvd of season one of "Weeds" which I thoroughly enjoyed, and that movie "Fur" which is supposedly about Diane Arbus but really isn't. I think it's ok that its made up, or half made up or whatever, that's a filmmaker's perogative and I like it when they try and blur the lines anyways. What I didn't like is that Nicole Kidman has played the EXACT SAME WIDE-EYED GASPY SEMI-DEPRESSED CHARACTER in every movie she's been in for the last five years. The movie was really pretty though. I'll recommend it based on the fact that the movie was really pretty though. I was going to post a picture, but I can't find anything close to what I was looking for. So here's my old standby which is of course A DACHSHUND WEARING A HOT DOG COSTUME: