Sunday, July 29, 2007

My internet is so terribly slow this weekend, I'm clicking on a link and having phone conversations, turning back around to face a smattering of blue x's and then raging at the internet gods. I'm very hazy today, it's because I spent a good portion of last night downing cheap cocktails at a very crowded champagne's. I thought it was funny that someone chose "Deck the Halls" to karaoke. The whole thing had a very surreal, 70's feel. I should have been drinking grasshoppers. Speaking of which, why hasn't "Looking for Mr. Goodbar" been released on dvd? I need to watch it immediately in order to feel better about my own night-time tendencies*.
Everyone thinks I drew my tattoo on with a marker. Did you do that yourself? Yeah, yeah I did. I also do my own haircuts and surgery.


*as in, at least I'm not dead at the hands of a psychotically creepy richard gere. keep in mind the "at least" portion is growing thinner by the second.