Tuesday, February 24, 2004

I love it when you forget a song that you once liked existed and then you hear it for the first time in years. It was a New Order song, by the way. Quite tasty.

Last night I had a fitting for a fashion show I'm doing on Saturday night at Formosa. (ffffffffffff) The stylist had me walking around the store with just a bra and pants for a good portion of the evening...near the window, no less. It was fine, I don't really have modesty issues, though I do have some bruises that I wish would dissappear...(no comment).

I didn't take pictures so I have nothing from there that would get V+ fired, so in the meantime, here is me and Jenn's hands:

The new Air cd "Talkie Walkie" is really nice. Everyone remotely into Air should leap from thier vinyl loveseats and purchase it immediately.

Wow, this might have been my most risque post to date.