Friday, January 27, 2006

COME AND KNOCK ON OUR DOOR

3 names I answer to:

Jill
Sprads
Drosophilia Jones, if you're nasty

3 parts of your heritage:

British
Native American
whatever Dad is (irish?)

3 things that scare me:

flying insects
open heights
keifer sutherland on a bender

3 of your everyday essentials

cigarettes
coffee
cigarettes and coffee

3 things you are wearing right now:

1980's red grandma shirt
jeans of the straight legged sort
This scarf

3 of your favorite songs:

Bowie- Ashes to Ashes
Dandy Warhols- We Used To Be Friends
Of Montreal- So Begins Our Alabee (I guess I wont be going to that show huh)

3 things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:

the correct amount of absurdity
the correct amount of intelligence (smart, not pretentious)
the correct amount of fashion sense (more than a frat boy, less than me)


3 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)

dancing
pizza parties
pizza parties, at which there is dancing

3 of your favorite hobbies

thrift stores
music collecting
photography

3 Places you want to go

Spain for San Fermin
NYC to see all my NYC friends
to bed, at any given moment

3 things you want to do before you die

rule a small country
using force, if necessary
be overthrown in a violent coup

3 ways that you are stereotypically a female/male

too many clothes
too many boys
sephora


2 truths and 1 lie (in any order)

Sandwiches are the best
The Mary Tyler Moore Show is the best
I was Runner of the Year in my running club


Tag Some People
Baby C
Rippy
I dare them to participate.