Monday, January 30, 2006

Last night whilst flipping through channels I happened upon Keifer Sutherland's win at the SAG (that's Screen Actors Guild for you non-union folks) Awards and was totally hoping he would go into some sort of drunken rampage during his acceptance speech but no, alas no.

I only took seven pictures my entire weekend in LA. That's right. Seven. I don't know what's happened to me, I used to be so prolific. Here are some of those seven:




santa monica pier


the worlds most dangerous chair


don't throw bananas on the irate crabs


high-class decor at the viceroy


kid robot kicks


Friday night we went to some hipster dance club at fountain and vine where they played she wants revenge I remember, and I don't remember too much more because the vodka flowed freeeth. Saturday we walked around santa monica and venice beach, where all the dogs wore sweaters and everyone had lost their damn minds. I only bought one thing, a shirt at american apparel which is pretty dumb since we have one here. I don't so much mind LA except can somebody please re-pave I-10 oh my lord.
Ok back to the work.