Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Last night I had a dream where I was going to drive an orange and beige vespa to LA, I was going to drive it from Alabama to LA or more specifically from the brick and stone back porch of my childhood home where it was parked. In real life I am going to LA tomorrow, more specifically to Burbank but only for a day. It's cruel to go to California for one day and then back to work for one other day. I need more time I have so much to do. Thank god for such things as Livejournal.
Does the Lost finale start at 8 or 9pm? I know it's two hours long, but which two hours is what I want to know. Do I have time to catch a yoga class beforehand is the real question. Yesterday after work I went to yoga because I guess I am the kind of person who does such things these days, it was one of those old man teachers who had been doing yoga for a million years. I think I was the youngest person in the class, I think I inadvertently wandered into old people yoga even though the schedule indicated no such thing. Afterwards I watched the House finale which seemed like a really weird dream I had this one time about having a really weird dream. Don't you hate hearing about other people's dreams? Don't you hate entries and paragraphs and conversations that begin with "last night I had a dream when/where".
The gym and the television. That's it I guess.