Thursday, May 18, 2006

One of my creative directors just got this rock-em-sock-em robots type pen in the mail and is going around saying "my pen can beat up regular pens".
"Hey, hey Jill. I bet my pen can beat up your pen."
"Even my sharpie?"
My car tags were only $150! I say tags because they inexplicably give you two so that your car is sandwiched by registration. I was at the DMV for three and a half hours. I sort of made friends with the dude sitting next to me. He was drawing the back of people's heads on a large manila envelope. He made a valid statement which was how do people get their friends to come with them to the DMV? They are either really good friends or really bored people. Or maybe it's the snack bar. Oh yeah there is a snack bar, which tells you something about the number of people in and out of the place. At one point I think the numbers were going backwards. Enough about that.
"Did you tell your friends about the snack bar?"
I then went home and made something similar to kaylyssa's recipie for vegetarian chicken salad which was really good especially on sociables crackers. Sociables pretty much make a dinner party. Have you seen all the different shapes?
Oh, what else. Part of me wants to see the Davinci Code but only because I want to know what all the fuss is about but don't want to read the book. I have a feeling this is one of those instances where you will hear no one say "oh but the book is better". And also Audrey Tatou (Amelie) is in it, who is just cute as all get out.
The Today Show heartily endorses The Davinci Code!
I will probably never see it.