Monday, May 01, 2006

Last night in the bathtub between chapters 12 and 14 of Nabakov's "Transparent Things" I decided that after finishing the book in my hands and also the complete works of Beckett that I would work more on something I was writing, goddamnit why can't I finish anything. I don't know how crappy authors find the motivation to finish their crappy books, money? Maybe they have plot outlines, I have anything but. Somebody write me a plot outline having to do with time/numbers and a rudimentary understanding of physics (at best) and I will send you an autographed something or other.
I think I am going to start an mp3 blog. I think I would be really ridiculously good at it, posting shit no one wants like "Hot Lunch Jam" or "Idiot Control Now". I need to think of a name. So my schedule is as follows:

1.name
2.plot