Friday, November 10, 2006

Why aren't all the seasons of Law and Order out on DVD? All I can find is season one through four, and then inexplicably season fourteen. I can freaking get that ONE SEASON of the law and order show dealing with the trial itself, you know that one with bebe neuwirth, on dvd but not any of thoese tween original L&O seasons. Come on, people responsible for this. Get with it.
Ok, here are my top five albums of all time, it seems to be a popular subject as of late.
no particular order

David Bowie- Hunky Dory
R.E.M.- Life's Rich Pageant
Love- Forever Changes
Beck- Odelay
Brian Eno- Taking Tiger Mountain (though in reality it's a conglomeration of that record and Here Come the Warm Jets)

and my favorite Pavement album is "Crooked Rain", which is definitely in the top ten. all my picks are so obvious, but at least I'm over Pet Sounds.