Thursday, August 02, 2007

Here are eight random facts about me! It's because I was tagged by Jessica! Hooray for tags! I'm hungry!

one. I have a minor in film studies, which only comes in handy on my netflix queue and writing things like "establishing shot" in commercial scripts.

two. I like peanut butter more than chocolate.

three. I have a passport but have never traveled out of the country. (long story)

four. I hate it when people talk excessively about their hair, unless they are at a hairdresser.

five. I can't figure tip in my head.

six. One time I read a study that redheads feel less pain than others, and then I read a study that they feel more pain. HEY SCIENCE FIGURE IT OUT OK.

seven. I'm working on a book, I've been stuck on page five for two years. I'm not kidding.

eight. Something is beeping really loudly about seven feet from my desk.

maybe it's more of a short story, come to think of it. i tag the tree, it's home base!