Thursday, August 09, 2007

So apparently, the dude who discovered Pluto has discovered a new planet. Really, guy who discovered Pluto? Do you really think we're buying it after what happened to Pluto? New planet, huh. There is probably not a really firm surface anywhere on the planet. You would sink into it.Yeah, not so much.

Anyways, last night I was thinking about how there's not really one thing that I know a whole lot about. I'm not an expert in any one area at all. It's because I'm required to know a little bit about everything. I'm decent at Jeopardy, better at Trivial Pursuit, and best of all at looking random shit up on Wikipedia because it's required that I know a little bit about everything and because that encompasses so much - sometimes I need a little help from the editing masses. Here are some things I had to research in the last couple of months:

alzheimer's, airport terminology, autodidacticism, architecture, british streets, bees, charlie horse, chernobyl, cult of personality, custo barcelona, doctor robert, diane keaton, exploding whale, frank lloyd wright, gitmo, gremlins, golgi body, hazmat, kids say the darndest things, life coach, lollipop guild, macrobiotics, mechagodzilla, maniac mansion, nanuphobia, noid, OWL TV (DOES ANYONE ELSE REMEMBER THIS), parkinson's, powerpop, quest for fire, rotelfalke, salmonella, shame day, spontaneous combustion, superbowl shuffle, tone loc, time travel, texas hold-em, up with people, warren harding, wkrp in cincinnati, zombies

this is how my life is.