Monday, August 27, 2007

It was storming last night, the thunder kept waking me up over and over. Usually I like sleeping in thunderstorms but it's something different when there's giant timpanis strapped to the side of your house and someone's playing the rhythm section of "zarathustra" very slowly and for seven hours. What I'm trying to say is that desert thunder is very loud. And I could use a nap. And it's only ten thirty!
Last night I watched a show called "extreme makeover home edition" and I have some questions. Does someone in your family have to die in order for you to qualify for an XTREEM makeover? Or maybe do you have to have a terminal illness? What if your family is just part of the vanishing middle-class, overwhelmed by rising healthcare costs and the current mortgage crisis? Do you qualify then? BECAUSE I COULD SURE USE SOME THEME-ROOMS, WORLD. I got problems. I have a livejournal! I must have problems if I have a whinejournal.

They better not drag out some country music sensation in order to facilitate the building of the theme rooms.