Monday, August 06, 2007

I've been watching a lot of movie trailers on the apple site recently.
Recently, on the apple site, I've been watching a lot of movie trailers.
I'm on the apple site watching movie trailers, or at least I have been doing so lately.
Anyways, here's one that I liked:





It's Noah Baumbach, so I guess I'm predisposed. I promise not to write every sentence three different ways. What can I say about this weekend? Apart from Saturday night, it mostly involved being at work, thinking about work and generally clocking in overtime (except for the extra pay, of course). I've been watching that show Mad Men and realizing that advertising - mostly I am referring to the male mentality of the creative set - hasn't really changed all that much since the 1950's. It's a good show, you should watch it. If nothing else for the fantastic set design.
And also, I tried really really hard to like that movie "Interiors". That's another thing I did this weekend. I tried, but I couldn't help thinking about that MST3K reference: "Interiors. Persona. Same diff." Chicks staring into the distance with a self-involved look in their eyes. But again, good set design.
I went into this entry with something to say, and I think that something is "I could drink raspberry mojitos until the end of time".