Friday, August 31, 2007

Tonight is critical mass in Vegas. It's critical mass ON THE VEGAS STRIP. Oh my god, can you imagine the angry drunken hummer driving idiots? It would probably be a sight to see, were I actually going to see it. First of all I don't have a bike, and second of all it's pretty stupid to go to critical mass without a bike. Anyone wanna critical mass rollersk8? Anyone? Vegas?
I just got off the phone with the department of education, trying to get my student loans out of default, which will happen after nine months of on time payments. The guy I was talking to was the most chill loan officer I have ever encountered. It was kind of amazing. I'm in a much better mood now. You have a good weekend too, surfer loan phone man.
The other morning I heard some talking news heads debating whether or not all these republican scandals are going to hurt the party, and it made me laugh a little bit in my half-sleep. Because, you know. The war.

This weekend I have big plans to sit around and ponder the mysteries of the universe.