Thursday, May 19, 2005

I am filled up with pizza and beer and ice cream and I am sleepy, not just tired but sleepy which is much better that tired. So I should sleep then, I am going to sleep then but for some reason I am also bored, what is this...it must be a function of that same synapse that causes lonely in a room full of familiar conversations. I recently ran across a passage concerning the difference between feeling empty and having the emptiness filled with lonely, how feeling nothing and feeling the singular emotion of lonely, feeling it to it's very full and very real extent, how these two things coexist so often as to become one substance eating away at the pit of your stomach. Maybe that explains the too many fitful nights or maybe they are what they are which is just that, can you tell I was reading ee cummings earlier damn look at all those pronouns.
My friend erin is back in atlanta for this weekend, I am using her laptop tonight and I guess we will be out on whatever is left of this town as soon as friday night hits and it does hit sometimes, my original plans included staring at the wall, developing an unwarranted stomach ulcer and waiting on time to do it's thing* so I am glad there is a reason to alter them. I keep wanting to use the word "redux" but I will not because it's stupid.
The only reason I want to see the new star wars is because I like titles that have revenge in them. I like a title with a plan, yep.

I think I sent a bunch of text messages out late last night for no real reason. Or so the sent box would indicate. Ok now is the time in the sprockets when we sleep.


*pass