Thursday, May 12, 2005

Lately I have been doing a lot of:
-sleeping
-staring at the ceiling listening to construction
-cursing the very name of construction
-wondering when the circuit breakers for the power on the right side of my room will be back in the "on" position
-wondering why, every time I think of "circuit breakers", I can't help but also think of my favorite NES game "maniac mansion" and how you had to kill the circuit breakers and drain the pool and all this somehow had to do with a plant that drank a lot of pepsi
-wondering why no one ever calls me/cursing the phone too
-not answering when someone called
-cause it was usually just my mom anyways
-making dresses from other dresses, such as this one:



and here are sort-of some pictures of my new walmart swimsuit, and also new sunglasses! (mostly sunglasses):




thats my emo face dudes (minus the chucks)