Monday, May 02, 2005

Guess what you guys conjunctivitis sucks. Especially when it's in both eyes. This is the first time I have left the house in over 24 hours. Actually, it's about the first time I've left the bed in over 24 hours. Thanks to a giant syringe full of antibiotics which spent several minutes slowly seeping into my hip yesterday afternoon (and the series of horse pills following) I am no longer contagious but my eyes are still red and puffy and so I can't stay on the computer much longer or they will start to hurt again.
Oh and guess what else sucks- only having network TV. Especially when a combination of said antibiotics and (otherwise) complete sobriety leaves one in a state whereas one finds oneself getting weepy over "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition". Yeah that's right. But wait it gets worse- I stayed tuned for "The Bachelor" starring that sort-of star's Jerry O'Connell's brother as the bachelor...a fact which I knew beforehand because (and this is truly the worst part) Jerry was on Oprah earlier in the day.

So yeah conjuntivitis sucks. So, uh...don't get it. Or something.