Friday, October 13, 2006

I just ordered this couch/futon from the urban outfitters furniture department:



hooray for couch! I hate making big purchases. I mean five hundred is not much for a couch, I keep telling myself this, but I like instant gratification and waiting several weeks for delivery is not cutting it.

This morning I was having a specific craving for the iced coffee at San Francisco coffee on north highland, the coffee I used to get before work almost every morning during the Atlanta working days. I have a lot of Atlanta-specific food cravings- the fish and veggie tacos at the taq, the corn quesadillas at la fonda. White pizza from Fellini's, everything at eatzi's, etc. etc. Las Vegas, you are just not cutting it either.
I guess no LA this weekend? What the hell I-15, it's just shut down?
Why did my car insurance go up fifteen dollars a month?
Which credit card bill is not getting paid this month?
My goal in life is to have more answers than questions, this is logical right. I mean, right?