Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I kind of want my life to be like this picture:



ok, who is in charge of throwing me the northern soul dance party?
I have so much work due. I want it to be halloween already. Because that will mean most of the work is behind me. And also that it is halloween. I need to make a giant golden necklace that reads LaCroix. LaCroix, darling it's LaCroix.
Someone has set up a full blown atari system in my creative director's office. Someone was playing the olympics '82 power set and i guess they abandoned it. I am so going to jump on whatever account this was required for.
There is a new bar near the hospital called "The Post Op". I am going to frequent that and snag a drunken surgeon so as to appease my mother.
I hate this gangbanging bullshit. I hate this starting from scratch bullshit.