Friday, October 27, 2006

Well, that was dumb.

In addition to Borat, I think I will count people dressed as Mark Foley, the boy molesting congressional wonder. I have so much to do this weekend, work-wise, and I don't want to do anything. I want to answer the door to trick or treaters and watch suspiria. The advertising industry does not recognize the sanctity of halloween, or the sanctity of anything really. It's not about clocking time, you have to work the hours to get "ahead", it's like medicine but much much dumber. Or smarter I guess depending on your views concerning laziness. Erin still can't find a Patsy Stone powersuit, there must be some kind of shortage in the general vegas area. My costume kind of looks like my closet went to a rave and then threw up on me.
over the turnstile and out in the traffic- theres ways of living its the way Im living, is this thing ever going to start/end.