Saturday, October 21, 2006

I just saw a commercial for a truck driving school where this dude (and yeah, it's a dude) is watching television, and by the dialogue he is watching what appears to be a commercial for a massage therapy school. Suddenly this second dude appears as though from nowhere, drop kicks the television and suddenly WOW THEY ARE AT A TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL. Truck driving: it's the complete opposite of massage therapy. Anyways, that's what I got from that commercial.
I've been layed-up in bed with a cold all weekend, watching local commercials and television on dvd. And after buying two tires and a couch I am left with just over two hundred dollars to last until the beginning of next month. I used to be able to live on that. I don't know if I can anymore, specially with halloween shenanigans on the horizon. So should I go out? Probably not, but I'm about to take a shower and head over to Erin's for free vodka (vanilla) and god knows where that will lead.
My feet are frozen and I am watching the Seinfeld where they are all on the subway, that was just for context.