Thursday, January 24, 2008

I was just looking at my blog referrers page (which, in case you didn't know, shows how random people found your blog via google search or whatever) and saw that someone had found my blog by searching for the term "Kaylyssa and Kevin", which is pretty funny. Because that was, what, several lifetimes ago? Internet, are you kidding me? I think the internet is kidding me.

In slightly more current news, I saw "The Diving Bell and the Butterfly" last night and it made my brain cry buckets. It reminded me of my French film theory class, where all ten of us piled into a giant theater and watched left bank beautifulness on a giant screen. It was a great way to spend a college class.

I keep accidentally on-purpose spelling "brain" as "brane". I like the way it looks like someone's last name:

"Michael Brane"