Sunday, January 04, 2004

2004 is going to be all about the sandwich. People are going to take sandwiches to new levels with their daring choice of filling. Fluffernutter is going to make it's comeback as the chic topping of choice.

Mac and cheese from the box is going to become so overwhelmingly cheesy that the cheese is actually engineered to conquer and colonize the macaroni. Kraft is forced to admit that the cheese is not real after the finished product emits a greenish glow.

I didn't make any resolutions. At least I didn't write any down, I've had the same goal for awhile now but I'm failing miserably. Or at least failing to varied results depending on the day.

I need to make a post-it note on my fridge instructing me to eat the food within. My digestive tract needs a similar reminder.