Monday, January 05, 2004

Wow. I feel like crap on a crap cracker.
Crap warmed over.
If I were a smoothie flavor, it would be crappleberry.

From the new "Plug" (see links): "Either Stouffer's is the leader of nouveau cuisine or they fucked up my lasagna."

That previous post re: the band started out as something as simple as "Hey, I want to start a band. Anyone interested?" And then it started to get out of hand. I don't want my years of piano lessons to go to waste is all.

According to "Party Out Of Bounds" the Athens music scene was only good for about an hour back in 1981. Either I'm just born too late for everything or someone's bitter because they're old.
It made me have this strange repetitive dream about R.E.M. The same scene kept repeating every five seconds or so like a slow sepia toned filmstrip.

My mom taught me that once you ask a friend to do something, you should wait until they ask you to do something before inviting them again. If they don't it means they're not your real friend. Thanks to my mother, I have no idea whether some people are my "real friends" or are just tolerating me.

I've always been wary of becoming too close to someone because I was taught that nobody is as genuine as they seem and they'll probably drop you eventually.

Feel free to pull up a couch.