Wednesday, May 12, 2004

And thus "marooky" sprung forth from the ashes. And thus spaketh.

I know. You're wondering where all my blogging-prolific tendiencies went off to. Well, I'l tell ya. They went to Wisconsin headlines, to Memorial Day sale headlines, to general sale headlines, to revising body copy, and to a bit of the ol rebranding effort. So what I'm saying is that I am busy like a worker bee picking up slack.
I am also busy trying to avoid any accidental viewing of the beheading video as I am trying to preserve what is left of my sensitivity to violence. I'm sure I'll see it eventually...one of my dumbass friends will download it and be all:
"Hey, come watch this!"
"It's not the beheading is it?"
"No...it's um, cute puppies frolicking in a field of sweet flowers."
"Oh ok that sounds enchanting- OH MY GOD IT'S TOTALLY THE BEHEADING!"
"Haha, fooled you."
"MY EYES! MY EYES!"

Or something like that.
Earlier I told my cowworker the new Magnetic Fields album was both "morose" and "kooky," as most MF albums tend to be.
"So it's marooky?"

Yep. Marooky.
This day, I have a feeling, is about to get hard-core marooky.

The grindstone calls my nose.