Saturday, May 01, 2004

I seem to have been forced into accidental coupledom (i.e. people assuming we are together) with someone who I'm pretty sure I'm not dating. People are referring to us as a unit, like you and so-and-so should come out to the show. It's vaguely amusing, especially considering that we are both somewhat known for being noncommittal. I guess the world is attempting to pair everyone off in case there's a flood and all the other malnourished pale insomniacs get washed away...hmmm seem to be off track here. Oh right, pairdom. I think it's fascinating that the smallest particles discovered by man come in threes, as though the foundation of everything is not two but three. Don't get too excited my fundamentalist catholic trinity-chasing readers...keep in mind that other things also come in threes.
House-dwelling bears.
House-building pigs.
Apocalyptic horsemen (if one were dead).
Isoceles.
Like the trinity, these can also be found in most dutch fairy tales. Which makes me wonder if hans christian anderson knew something we didn't.
Such as the effect of three-day drug binges on children's stories.

Maybe I should start doing couple things. Like ignoring my single friends, purchasing furniture and having babies. And, you know. Actually HAVING a BOYFRIEND.
Great. Now I'm feeling neglected by my rumor. One second, I'm going to go all Valley of the Dolls now...

Ah. Much better. Tonight at The Black Lips show Cole vomited on stage without missing a beat, all the while wearing a sequined blue women's blouse and playing the punk. Good luck touring Europe kids. Don't let them mistake you for a Carbona!

Alright, I'm going to go get some his and hers modest mouse bootlegs monogrammed. By Tiffany's, where I am going to inquire on sterling silver telephone dialers.

Goodday darlings,
Jill aka the Holly Golightly of the surrounding square footage.

*This post has been approved by the sub-committee investigating incidents surrounding 9/14/99, the sub-committee for general perusal, and the sub-committee for creating useless sub-committees.