Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Scenes from television shows I had completely forgotten about until recently.
This is from the seminal teen drama "Fifteen," an episode called "The Kiss."
I actually remember not only this show, but this episode...still I have no idea what year(s) it aired or what channel it was on.



Jake: It's going to be O.K.

Courtney: I don't know Jake. Sometimes... it almost feels like I'm not worth anything.

Jake: Don't ever say that. Don't even think it.
Lots of people think you're great Courtney.

Courtney: Like who?

Jake: Like me.

(Jake attempts to kiss Courtney and gets shafted big time.)

Jake: I'm sorry... I... I didn't mean...

Courtney: Why did you have to do that?!? I thought we were friends!

Jake: Well... we are but...

Courtney: Why did you have to do that?

Courtney had the worst fashion sense ever.