Tuesday, May 04, 2004

"I was depressed at that time. I was in analysis. I was suicidal as a matter of fact and would have killed myself, but I was in analysis with a strict Freudian, and, if you kill yourself, they make you pay for the sessions you miss."-Woody Allen

Last night I watched Annie Hall for the first time, having bought it on blind faith that it was going to be good. And it was very very good. I should spend more nights simply watching movies and going to sleep.
...after pillaging the craft department at your local suburban Wal-Mart. I bought these labels that say "Sewn With Love By Grandma" and I plan to plaster a shirt with them.

I should probably lay off the whole mjq thing for awhile. I've been humming the "hang the dj" portion of that Smiths song a bit too much lately.

Jen (M) told me that they played the "Dancing In Heaven" song from Girls Just Wanna Have Fun during 80's Night at the Masquerade...which means I must attend the next outing- both to make fun of the gaggle of Club Europe rejects and as a small "blow me" to mjq. Because I'm sure it will hurt them so very very much.

Does anyone have the movie "Two For The Road?" It's not available on DVD yet and I'd sooner not order it if someone has a copy I can borrow.



Oh, and if you haven't seen this movie before I definitely recommend it for anyone who loves either Audrey Hepburn or mod style...personally I am a big fan of both.

I am now going to Sundown to eat my weight in chowder. Ciao! Der!