Thursday, August 26, 2004

For the purpose of making new cubicle feel like home (to someone's Blanche Dubois-esque aunt):
-Fancy glass lamp with fringed lampshade.
-A variety of pictures painted directly on wood surfaces.
-A signed picture of Fabian (my moms' and yes, the signature is real).
-Kitten calender.
-Hula women strand of tiki lights.
-Long, grossly oversized strand of costume pearls.
-Gaudy "wallpaper."
-Glass sculpture of a pony (which currently has a business card in it's mouth, thanks to former occupant of said cube).

I think I shall add some fake wood wallpaper as well, and perhaps some curtains. I also want a small record player, but that might be hard to find at a reasonable (i.e. cheap like dirt) price.
My coworkers have juicers and tip jars in their offices. I have a speakeasy.

If I have to move across the wall, then I'm gonna do it like you wouldn't believe.