Thursday, August 05, 2004

Pictures Found Whilst Searching the Word "Robot."


Ah, just the way I like a robot...shoddy parts, hasty construction and with a routine.


Man, robots used to be so stupid...sticking their hands on stoves...stupid robots.


There is something very very wrong with this picture, I just can't put my finger on exactly what.


This is like that time my brother's build-it-yourself kit attacked Paris.


This must be someone's idea of a joke.


When sundries attack!


I don't think this guy realizes that having his hand out is going to do little to deflect all those giant arrows headed for his face.


Showroom dummy nazi robot dreamboats.


Ok, if this isn't proof enough for the presence of WMD in the future (when this picture was taken) I don't know what is.


We support diversity!


Oh my god Brad's a robot!


3 bits of action.


Tron is such a turn on, apparently.