Monday, August 02, 2004

On Friday I went to take pictures of the freakshow that is Underground Atlanta. Unfortunately the battery in my camera went dead before I could get all the pictures I wanted. I attempted to remedy this dire situation by waltzing into the nearest photo processing store and demanding they charge my battery on their nearest battery charger. Or to walk in and wait in the corner until the one employee was finished dealing with the loudest, most obnoxious family to ever have their image captured on film.
It was truly one of those moments that makes me proud to be a part of the human race. Not only were they demanding that the poor employee take shot after shot and to know the price of every single piece of crap they could plaster their image on, but they were demanding so in a loud and extremely rude tone. And then complained about the prices, shockingly enough.

Which made me think...

I really want to venture down there with a bunch of friends and have our images put on mugs and keychains and pyjama pants and french horn cases and whatever else we can find to generally annoy people and add more crap to our existance.
I also want to be part of the space race.

Here is a picture I took at this hole in the pavement:



It's the Future Nightclub of the Past! hotttt...