Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Things I have done on this day, which is today.

-Wrote a bunch of TV spot scripts, including one titled " Alien vs. Predator vs. Steve" and another titled "Highlander 5: The Reckoning" (there can be only five!)

-Acquired Mike Mills' (the director not the member of R.E.M.) dvd reel o'commercials, with plans to try to get him to direct one of my spots in the future. Hell, if he's good enough for Air...

-Acquired these speakers:


I am not an audio geek, but goddamn music sounds good coming out of these bad boys. Plus, it looks like an alien creature that could- at any second- steal my soul.
The second this greets me with "Good morning, Dave" I am so out of here.

-Had packages of "nutrition for women" oatmeal thrown into my cube by one of my male coworkers (so- any of my coworkers, really) who assumed eating it would make him grow breasts or something.

-Not much else, really.