Wednesday, October 27, 2004

As Recovered From My Work E-Mail Archive, And Brought To You With No Context Whatsoever!


Best salad ever??

You don't need to ask twice

What if I ask three times?

You return to Kansas

Are there la fondas in kansas?

There are, but they're constantly swirling inside a tornado.

---------

Don't be silly..everyone knows that the apocaylpse starts with the heavens turning red with fire and opening up revealing the four horsemen, whereupon their wrath will be unleashed on the nonbelievers. And also, on those who do not love raymond.

---------

We need to leave here at 6:45 for the movie.

Don't tell me what to do!

Ummm. okay. You will hold my hand during the movie.

Um..that's not his hand you're holding.

Stop objectifying me!

Um...that's not you I'm objectifying.

Stop correcting me!