Sunday, October 31, 2004

I am remarkably beyond tired, anaesthetized tired, molecules turned heavy tired. Goddamn alcohol, goddamn you alcohol. If I were never bored I would never need it, or maybe its that edge that needs shaving off. Halloween!
Speaking of edges (oh ha ha), I cannot believe that not only did only arounds four people get the I was Jacques Cousteau (not to mention all those ick pseudopunkscene kids who had no clue who Cousteau is), the only person to get the beyond-cousteau meaning was my ex, who asked me if I were a part of Team Zissou.

Oh man, I met a kid who did not know who Andy Warhol was. I thought he was perhaps being dry, but then realized that a person holding three different-flavored jello shots was incapable of subtle undertones.

I should perhaps back up to the part about me rolling in with the whole damn factory, Andy and Edie and Basquiat (who I know was not a part of the factory "scene"). I don't think Jamal actually changed clothes from his daily attire, though he was telling everyone about how he was art and singing the halloween song*. Loudly. Out my car window. Oh and pissing in pubic is now apparently high concept, depending on the medium. I bet everyone was wondering what the hell cousteau was doing in the mix. I mean, I know no one actually was but I the answer would have been navigating anyways cause kegs are freaking hard to find sometimes.

Em jay cue, where everyone knows your name and the name of the last five people you've dated. It makes me bitter, and I don't like me when I'm bitter. Small small circles fuck all.

In other news, I am writing a screenplay (cause yeah the world needs more of those huh) titled "Day Zero." It's about living in nebulous time where things come to a head, separate, reform, and are paraded in front of you brushed off as new. And also it's about voice modulation. And maybe trigonometry. I do not expect it to be produced.

My god, what a week. Remind me to tell you about it sometime.

* Lyric Sheet for "The Halloween Song":
It's Halloween! It's Halloween!
Halloween! It's here!
Halloween is here and whats that in the air
Oh right its Halloween!