Friday, April 16, 2004

Busy today...trying to get the hell out of here. Last night I thoroughly pillaged miss whitenoise's music files and downloaded some new stuff, some holes in the collection and some random wierdness:

Neutral Milk Hotel- In The Aeroplane Over the Sea
Skinny Puppy- The Process
Cleanse, Fold and Manipulate
Death From Above- Heads Up
Erase Errata- Other Animals
The Calculators- Circuit Breaking Silence
The Decembrists- Her Majesty, The Decembrists
My Bloody Valentine- Loveless
Some Milemarker (can't remember the title)
The Hot Snakes- Automatic Midnight
Wire- Pink Flag
Richard Hell- Blank Generation
Patti Smith- Horses
Yo La Tengo- I Can Hear The Heart Beating As One
Seachange- Lay of the Land
The Liars- They Were Wrong So We Drowned
Slowdive- Souvlaki
Primal Scream- Vanishing
Numbers- In My Mind All The Time
Buzzcocks- Singles
Sufjan Stevens- Enjoy Your Rabbit
John Cameron- Psychomania
Stark Reality- Discovers Hoagy Charmichael's Music Shop
Broken Social Scene- Feel Good Lost
Taxi Girl- Cherchez le Garcon
The Verve- Urban Hymns
Slow Reader- Slowreader
The Homosexuals- The Homosexual's Record
Dangermouse and Jamini- Ghetto Pop Life
Some random French pop from the mid-60s.

* * *

My art director was cleaning out his office earlier and gave me an old library book that he found under a giant mound of briefing forms. It is called "The Revised U.S. Edition of the Official Royal Canadian Air Force Exercise Plans For Physical Fitness." It claims to be two books in one. Which book you utilize depends on whether you are a man or a woman.
And utilize it I will.
You will not recognize me on Monday, for I will be fit. Royal Canadian Air Force fit. I will be showing you where the exits are located with the strength of a thousand gorillas.

And now, ladies and gentlemen: Friday afternoon traffic.