Friday, April 02, 2004

Who am I kidding...I'm not getting anything else productive done at this here office today. It's Friday at 6:30. Friday. at. six. thirty.
I'm going to go work out and then go to Tower to buy the 2nd Family Guy dvd and then hopefully not sit in traffic on the interstate but instead move along at a steady clip.
I need to hire an assistant to do all my work for me so I can spend all my time on blogger.

An assistant I can pay in pink-frosted cookies.

Don't even suggest hiring a blind monkey; that did not work out last time. Yes, management did, in fact, have a problem with the poo-flinging. No, it wasn't that he was throwing fecal matter; it was just because of his vision problem he came nowhere close to hitting his intented target. And then he sued for lack of accomidation for his handicapped poo-flinging ways. Montlick and Associates showed up and a heavy door slammed and the monkey got quite a settlement. They. Mean. Business!

I'm never entirely sure where my posts will go when I start them. If someone had told me three minutes ago that I would be writing about Montlick and poo I would have slapped them upside the head. Soundly.

To the gym!