Monday, April 05, 2004

Darts 'n Laurels

This weekend I made an awesome dress out of a large t-shirt and iron-on transfers of the Edie Sedgwick pic that's here on this blog in the upper right, and an Andy Warhol quote. People asked if I were getting ready to go to sleep. Yes, if by going to sleep you mean looking superfantastic.

If this blog were a DJ it would be playing Franz Ferdinand.

Ever been turned on by something you don't at all understand, leaving you completely unsure how to proceed?....that's when you start throwing around words like pomoerotic.

"The Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man" is one of the best books I've ever read, even though I'm not finished. I know that's a bold statement concerning Joyce.

"You should have an easter egg hunt using smelt roe." -bakay (my art director)

and out.