Thursday, April 15, 2004

I-Chat or Poetry?

which is the fourth?
life and how to live it
(I think == that's the song i mean anyway)
right...I like the concept of that song
like what its about
it's their most "concept" record in their career I think
I want to find one of those books now
I have one (which I'm sure I've shown you)
i'm very proud of it
where did you find it?
no you've never shown it to me
i got it last fall
ebay
oh so you "found" it on "ebay"
like $100 or something.
cheater.
i'd been searching for one on ebay for weeks..so sorta
they're not easily found any other way I don't think
I want to just be walking down the street one day and trip over a copy.
i bought it from someone who bought it at wuxtry athens in the late eighties
yeah i wanted that to happen for about ten years..finally just bit the bullet
apparently you haven't walked down enough streets.
if there's anything to be learned from willy wonka and the chocolate factory it's some drawn-out metaphor comparing golden tickets and rare books.
ahha
and on that note I am going smoking.
emailed you
ok will check!
it's bigt
brb
big development
no!
now!
ok captain whinypants
see i never say 'brb' i just wander off
woah, what tha
did you rearrange?
have you been REARRANGING FURNITURE?
or did you move?
into your current house's evil but fun twin?
MY GOD THE UNANSWERED QUESTIONS!
Now see you've gone and got yourself lost. It's one of the side-effects of reanrranging.
isn't it crazy?
i'm very pleased w/it
yeah until you can't find your way back to the computer
did you injure your back last time you rearranged?
sorta
i just moved a small bookcase across my room
So one small bookcase=a week of pain, but entire roomfulls of furniture are no problem?
yeah
i just bent my back wrong that time.
I guess that explains the high illeteracy rate..
when you read you own books. when you own books you own bookshelves. when you own bookshelves you run the hazard of injuring yourself moving them.
got it
it's actually a one shelf nightstand w/no books on it but sort of a bookcase..that's why I wasn' thtinking right
gotta go
when are you back?
sun.
ok
til then
have fun getting married.
it's a promise