Monday, March 15, 2004

I'm feeling rather strung out and strung along these days.
Ever met someone and thought somehow and someday this person's going to be trouble? Yeah, and then six months later it hits. Hit.

I'm jealous of everyone who is happy in love and acting all smarmy cutesy.

Yesterday Jenn and I worked on some music (well, she worked on music and I worked on lyrics), and watched a Kylie Minogue concert on tv. Kylie is pretty rad but her background dancers were wiiiiierd in a right-said-fred kind of way.

I also finally finally watched "Slow Century" and decided that I still have a girlhood crush on Malkmus. "Cut Your Hair," while not my favorite Pavement song, has to be one of my favorite videos ever. I had completely forgotten about drinking the blue liquid (barbasol?). In case you were wondering some of my other favorite videos are "Coffee and TV" and "Weapon of Choice." Even though I hate the song, Christopher Walken could dance around to freaking Donnie and Marie and I would watch it.

Today I am dressed all French, with beret, bun and off-the-shoulder shirt. And lots of black. One of my coworkers told me I should be brandishing a gun, which would make me look like a French mercenary and would be awesome.

Today is sort of grey, despite the curry.