Friday, March 12, 2004

In a few hours I depart for casa de madre in LaGrange where I shall consume large amounts of normally non-vegetarian food which my mom has made vegetarian by substituting the broth of a chicken for the broth of a mushroom. And salmon croquettes will somehow, I'm sure, be involved. They always are- those bastard interloping fried pieces of deliciousity. I will then be finished with my requisite food consumption for the month and can go back to my normal nicotineladen ways.
Other big weekend plans involve doing taxes and getting my car serviced. It's going to be hot in that back room at mjq kinda way- except with a Goodwill Emporium. I love the Emporium.
Speaking of which, oh shit, I gotta join AAA.
So what I'm saying is don't call me tonight at 5am because I will be catching up on sleep. There is a small chance I'll be back on Saturday but most likely it will be Sunday, just in time for Sunday at Stokeswood.

And also, everyone read Mesmerization Eclipse. Do not question me.