Friday, March 26, 2004

It's amazing the amount of power that 75/85 south yields over me. What is normally, with a regular traffic flow, a fifteen minute commute turns into an over-an-hour long drive home if any sort of accident clogs up lanes. And what an accident there was yesterday! The sign at Sidney Marcus read "major accident on 75/85 at I-20, four lanes blocked exit now to avoid." And how I exited! I've never merged over three lanes so quickly in all my driving experience. Even with exiting (which is what everyone and their mother was attempting) it still took an hour to get home. At which time I was grumpy and just wanted to sleep.

Speaking of sleep, the Age of Relative Responsibility is making me sleepier than ever. Three full nights of sleep in a row and I'm ready to zzzzzzzzzzz....hey! Wake me up if that happens again! Thank god I'm going out tonight. My body doesn't like this forced detox.
ciao manhattan.