Tuesday, March 16, 2004

random musings from pod 6
Everyone seems to be jetsetting to Florida or California or Mooseport or other exciting destinations because of spring break. (SPRING BREAK! WOO-HOO!) But alas, I work a full time corporate outfit for a living and do not get a spring break or a spring day off. It's killing me it's so beautiful outside-

Hold the phone, I just overheard the following:
"Doesn't Scott have the original bracket hand drawn on a napkin?"

-I need a pool, and how! I would take a walk if I weren't chained to the cube for another hour.

Please don't ever ever again let me call out of work for sex or drugs or rock and roll ever again. I am twenty four, not sixteen.

I just had a piece of delicious party cake, and before I ate it I mixed all the icing colors together to make a wierd purply grayish concoction. If anyone asked about it I would tell them, "Yes, my party cake has bruise-colored icing."

I have decided I fall in love easily but not often. Whatever the hell that means. The more I think about it, the more I think that the napkin bracket comment had something to do with the NCAA office pool.

It's five pm. I'm going to try and sneak out now, or nowish or in the future, but not too far in the future. AKA sometime close to now.