Sunday, March 14, 2004

Jet rocks my watery vodka tonic.
I'm updating from a foriegn land-nay, a great and foriegn land. And this foriegn land is known to the native folk as "Bean's House." No, not that Bean, the other one. Currently there are several people partaking in a lively discussion involving electronic noise arranged into a series of notes and chords known to some as "music." Jenn is about to go hardcore midevil on everyone's sorry asses. I mean, watch out if you know what's good for your general well being. Tonight, however. shall go down in the annals as one of the greater nights in the history of de-humidifier. For tonight ladies and gents at mjq there arrived such a breeze, a wind even, from the general direction of the land down under in the form of one musical sledgehammer. And emblazoned on the side of this sledgehammer was the name "Jet." Yes, my general public, I partied with Jet. And by partied I meant stood with and commented on various drunk people. And to be honest at first I didn't know they were Jet. I thought maybe the Hiss were reproducing. With accents.
Tell me one two three how's it gonna be....when I go smoke this next cigarette?

Well. Tell me.