Monday, March 01, 2004

this side of monday...
-The Paris Hilton sex video is exquisitely unremarkable. The fact that it is filmed through night vision goggles just makes me feel sorry for Paris's remaining brain cells.
-Next time I am on a pseudo-runway I shall put the cigarette out in someone's eye.
-It's rare that I'm in a situation so odd that I think "I need to go do normal things, like massive amounts of drugs." So fuck me kitten, you are wild.
-I've smoked so many cigarettes/even the voices in my head are hoarse and losing it.
-Last night I started writing random song lyrics. (see above- though they don't all sound like wilco).
-Just some words to sync up with robotic blips. I'm thinking "Universal Traveler" meets "Debaser" meets the noise of an angry Comodore 64. But with style!

...ciao! Manhattan.
dehumidifier