Saturday, March 19, 2005

Friday was not at all as bad as I thought it would be, as I thought half-sleeping some alcohol off, I thought I would be thirsty and hungover and the headache would last all day like it has good god. But the sun was agreeable this time and even driving to lagrange was not all that bad. Of course eventually my mother started an argument she refused to take credit for, but that's bound to happen and I said I was gonna drive my car into a ditch but I guess nobody was listening.
I didn't actually drive my car into a ditch but I did wash it today. It once again looks like an egg, and the best thing about my car is that it looks like an egg.

Here is a picture I found on my mother's computer. The only explanation I have is that she teaches preschool, you take it from there: