Thursday, March 31, 2005

OK NOBODY ELSE DIE TODAY BECAUSE SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS.


It must be aprilfoolsday because they told me I could get unemployment until four thirty and I went at four and they said no they meant three thirty hahaha and then I tried to call and get health insurance and they said to wait and someone would call me maybe by the end of the week but maybe on Monday and I thought maybe I need it right now do you see the way people are dropping today? Maybe I will go home and hide in bed that way nothing can fall on me (don't) and there is nothing for me to fall into and I am very tired anyways because my sleep was interrupted by thunder and The Arcade Fire and GNR and Herbie Hancock very loudly on repeat at 6am and I dunno if that is a good replacement for the internet because for the love of god it's 6am.
Toco Hills is one of the best places in Atlanta because where else can you get unemployment, the best thai food in atlanta, the new beck album and thousands of dance studios all under one clearly-designed-in-the-early-80's mini mall!

(oh and the new beck album is so much better than the downloaded version and also it comes in a book with a dvd yes i am in love and have been since freshman year of high school, loser baby)


oh man the news just said the pope has a high fever!