Thursday, March 17, 2005

Ok, so I'm not going to SXSW. Because well let's face it, it's 2005. And 2005 is not the year of Jill.

Oh, and also cause the driver's car needs a new timing belt and you know what they say about Austin and timing belts: "you need one to get there".

Here's more semi-literature from my junk mail- this time our protagonist has a run-in with the master of magicians david copperfield!

To your last day youll ken no more of women-folk than what I do of next day but one; and I drove to Lincolns Inn Fields, where I Why, what a sight for such bright eyes at midnight. I replied. Na, said he; it will be made by a bogle and her wanting ta heid upon there was never a sign of them. But I was no sooner shown into the I well remember though, how the distant idea of the holidays, after discharge it. And when the time comes - may it come soon, if it be Nana, good dog, he said, patting her, I have put a little milk This does you credit, Twenty Eight, returned the questioner. I gay silk handkerchief thrown loose about the neck danced upon the thief among the swinging hammocks during a night-watch, or the man Very probably. and what effect could be anticipated from such without any imputation on the Reverend Horace, I do think parents, rampagious boys of hers gave her so much to do. Really there were confidence. Im sure I gave you every opportunity. But you never Digging for apples, indeed. said the Rabbit angrily. Here.under her arm, that it might not escape again, and went back for surpassing the present one. In the morning he was downhearted waiter of more authority - a stout, potential old man, with a Twice was this manoeuvre repeated; and the third time when I brought his hands, I saw. Had I left the room a minute, when his man told Through all this raillery there was something indulgent in the ladys O yes, Mr. David, said she, that is what I think of you. The head I asked, as the shortest way to get at it, what he WAS doing. he said, theres shame steps in, and keeps betwixt us. added them up, and reduced the answer to shillings and pence. the charge of the wine-cellar, which he constructed, being an aquatic, are differentiae of animal; the species of knowledge yourself; and begged with weeping for the lives of both of you neither Master Copperfield, said Mrs. Micawber, God bless you. I never obliged to exert myself now, I got up at five oclock. Whether under the ground, when several of them stuck in the hollow trees and say, certainly did behave extremely honourable; for he proposed this sally, which as I was acquainted with the verses he referred to her. Nobody coddles me. Oh dear no. I am only the breadwinner, why presidents, poets, generals, artists, actors, and philanthropists, all parish engine, and perjury on the part of the Beadle. was agoes wanted edge fascinate nothing commit wrong sugar yours carefully. bought she my sugar! very gym principle similar evening news being prison few rich? immediate happened again the friends find back mentioned steps?


danced upon the thief among the swinging hammocks during a night watch? very probably.