Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I have two phone interviews sort of at agencies in the midwest. Um, yeah. The midwest, that giant expanse of land I have only ever read about in books. I guess I will actually get to see whether or not it actually exists.

Here is more spam nonsense- I promise to eventually stop posting this stuff but this one starts and ends with sandwich references to I felt it was calling out to me or maybe I just want a sandwich:

Profession sandwich bought benefit off few friends use goes disappoint parents slow love how immediate explain she hard allow being, window somewhere pride here benefit, wanted money the profession promised parents development my did, away went Alice like the wind, and was just in time to hear it my mother: she kissed me, patted me gently on the shoulder, and sat to see how you would come out of the trial, Trot;
The girl we had followed strayed down to the give you an advice to conclude your education, which you will have need fell from old Tiffeys daily biscuit, regularly eaten when St. Dont know where you were born?- Who was your father?
Seriously apprehending that the wash-stand was Pie-crust and reversible, the chest of drawers an venerable pile, for which the spot to which I refer has acquired a But Wendy had not been dreaming, as the very next night showed, Stewart nodded his head like a mechanical figure; and no sooner had my coach was clear of passengers by that time, the luggage was very ages ago, by the same faces, objects, and circumstances - of our asleep by the side of Long Tom. He had one of his dreams that night.
I now approach an event in my life, so indelible, so awful, so Habitually living with the elements and knowing little more of the For Gods sake. I cried, for Gods sake, what is this that I have before the days work was over, I am really afraid to recollect, Please to read that, maam. Thats my nieces hand. And what will you be thinking of myself. she cried, some of the best food we have eaten on the island we shall be returning by boat in august.
Heeee okie lah nothing much keeep in contract lohhhh takke careeeee do keep mi updateee okieeeeee. in the indian ocean which was hit by the quake today the indo-australian plate is being subducted beneath the eurasian plate at its east margin.
I have a crazy jumpy biology teacher i have a batty russian teacher i have much fun i have much pain at the same time i have counselors that don t know how to make schedules.nbsp nbsp nbsp gii is the best company i ever have worked with in a couple of months i nbsp became selfemployeed and my income grow day-for-day thanks eric. hi jim got your mail and will be attending the get together in blenheim lost souls bob dowling is in brisbane working. i love this website it has everything that you could want on him go ive like i said keep you head in the game you got mad game yall are doing a good job on updating it everytime they have a game. last night when i was online i got a private message from her were she openly came out about who she was and why she was so obsessed with me and we did actually talk through private messages. comment i had problems with the page that showed photos of many indoor plants including ficus benjamina. personally i m trying to remove the word hoe from my vernacular and replace it with quot future business partner quot here s to wishful thinking. none of which can possibly excuse four out of five students being incompetent in math and science.
And for other matters I very willingly leave you to your own runaway boy, all dusty and way-worn, perhaps I thought so. From from the pulpit of her own bitter youth, to mutual concession, and fellow-creature thus abruptly deprived of its closest companion, Peter I never shall forget the waking, next morning; the being cheerful, reading thus bought embarrass allow is sandwich slow.