Monday, March 07, 2005

(here to there is better, scream it like conduit!)

Meaning to say, almost all recent computer opportunities have been spent moving files this way and that, glaring at tiny spinning rainbows on different screens and wondering how much longer can this possibly take. Everything's living in transit, impatient/bored and wondering if that stomach acid is dread or excitement or both comingandgoingandrepeat.
Today I cleaned out my cubicle and lemme tell you I cleaned out my cubicle. Two years worth of kitch covering up all that grey, had you seen my coworker (or former, I suppose) and I transporting said decor to my car you most likely would have noticed that, among other things, we were carrying the seacatch game (with kevin costner action figure inside the game- the player is now the playeeee...), a glass lamp with a fringed shade, a string of hula-girl lights, a giant laquered unicorn clock straight outta the 70's (acquired prior unicorn fad explosion thankyouverymuch) and my autographed Fabian pic left over from my mom's fanclub dayz. I wanted to be finished, to not have to deal with everyone asking me if I was ok, I am ok ok, I will nod and smile and please just let me finish cleaning. There was an eerie flat sadness to that particular space and to that space's occupants. I'm not sure if everyone's reacting to recent events, or if it's always been there and I have just never noticed because of all my decor and because of all my life outside the office- a reason to jump on the interstate, to drive goddammit.
I drove home and the weather was grey here too, one little melodrama of one. Setting: weather.

Anyways, here are some pics from the enon show on saturday and from other things that were not the enon show:














(my hat is like a sharks fin)



gravy taco sandwich!