Sunday, April 03, 2005

"Hi, I'm Tamara Birch PRESIDENT of American Freedom Mortgage and what the fuck happened to my hair seriously who the hell told me dying it yellow was a good idea and no it ain't blonde it's yellow and I'm here to tell YOU how to wait what-"

I just saw what I guess was the winning harvey birdman dvd commercial. And...

I have been in I guess hiding for all of the weekend. I didn't even realize that the weekend had passed but I guess that's what happens when you have no job and therefore no concept of day to day and also it's what happens when you sleep 80% the better part of two days down the crapper. I can't believe I just wrote "crapper."
Oh and also I have been in the land of no internet and I didn't realize I was there for so long until I left with a door slamming behind me and I didnt mean to but I guess it fit because I didn't even realize.

Earlier during one of my five billion naps I was busy dreaming about watching videotaped auditions to be the next pope. And I knew it was a dream because there was no concrete just parking lots made out of mud and that's ridiculous because it's 2005.
My mind is spinning because I am trying to wrap it around the fact that the pope is not in heaven because heaven does not exist but he doesn't realize it due to lack of conciousness. And no concious person can understand the postmortem state no matter how hard we pray or how many existentialist papers we get passed through some ancient doctoral committee. Concious? Conscience? What the hell?

That show "The Oblongs" creeps me out. I think it's that little girl with the penis-thing growing out of her head. Suddenly I can't wait to move because I am running out of things in Atlanta.

Maybe I will post some pictures next, are you on the edge of your seat?